This web site is maintained by Hammer plc. Our corporate offices are located at Intec 1, Intec Business Park, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hants, RG24 8NE, United Kingdom. You can also reach us by telephone on +44 1256 841000.
- Hammer defines its customers as event visitors, enquiries, or individuals with whom Hammer maintains business relationships or communications.
- Information gathered - data that customers provide through various methods of communications with Hammer is considered professional information that is stored and managed for Hammer's internal use. Professional information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, company name, company address, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as questions answered on registration form. Professional information may be, upon the consent of Hammer, shared with other organisations mentioned in this website for the purpose of facilitating business relationships in our customers’ best interests.
- Hammer will accept, acknowledge and maintain any customer's request to opt-out of either future communication from Hammer or future communication from any third party to whom Hammer may provide customer information. Please send opt-out requests email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your customer information please contact our corporate headquarters via email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +44 1256 841000, or fax +44 1256 844123 or by post to Intec 1, Intec Business Park, Wade Road, Basingstoke, Hants, RG24 8NE, United Kingdom.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us and may, on occasion, request proof of identity before we disclose any professional information to you.
- This site recognises the home servers of visitors, but not their email addresses. Individually identifiable email addresses are not captured or stored unless they are provided. Persons who communicate with Hammer, and supply us with an email address, [are consenting to/may receive] future communications by email.
- Persons who do not wish to receive email messages may contact Hammer and ask to be removed; to do so, send an email to email@example.com and specify your name, company name and email address. As such, Hammer supports the customer's right to ‘opt-out’. Persons who request information about Hammer, and who supply us with their name and address and/or email and/or telephone details will be added to our database to receive the requested information.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, (including photocopying), recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission from Hammer, the copyright owners. Storage Focus' website is published by Hammer plc.
This site contains links to external sites. Hammer is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such sites. Information on this site, or available via hypertext link from this site, is made available without responsibility on the part of Hammer plc.
Hammer plc disclaims all responsibility and liability (including negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from this site.